Monday, July 29, 2013

Weird: Healthy Woman Who Wants to Spend the Rest of Her Life in Wheel-chair


Very pathetic! A 50 year-old Cambridge University educated Research Scientist, Chloe Jennings-White will do anything to spend the rest of her life in a wheelchair. Infact, she's ready to pay a doctor who will cut her spinal cord.


She's tried so many risky sports and while driving, she finds herself thinking of accidents that could make her paraplegic. She just wants to stop her legs from working. If she's not out or doing chores, she just relaxes in her chair (of course she got one).

Although she's suffering from an anxiety problem, the craze started when she saw her aunt using leg braces after a bike accident. She wanted them too and wondered why she wasn't born needing them.

"I ski extremely fast, and aim for the most dangerous runs. Doing any activity that brings a chance of me becoming paraplegic gives me a sense of relief. My friends and family can get a little worried about me skiing, they know that in the back of my mind I actually want to get paralysed." She stated.


Talk about ‘weirdness’


No comments:

Post a Comment