Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Rick Ross in the Beautiful 'country' of Africa



That was his tweet. Reminds me of a beautiful oyibo babe (hereinafter called BOB) I once had a discussion with:

BOB: you are pretty, very pretty, just like Whitney Houston
Me: (smiling) well thanks, but I am prettier 
BOB:(laughs) so u said you are from Nigeria,. Are you guys really rich in oil?
Me: (feeling patriotic) yeah sure, and in a lot of other stuff  too
fast-forward
BOB: since you are from Africa you must speak African
Me: no, I've got my native language
BOB: it's African
Me: it's an African language
...and we went on and on, with me trying to explain that there's actually an Afrikaan language, howbeit in the Southern Africa, but BOB insisted, after-all  in her imagination, how can an African know better than her?...
So Rozay's tweet just had me LOSLly
And people came after him:









2 comments:

  1. Rozaaaayyy, y u keep falling person hand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick Ross is high, either on the long distance or on something else

    ReplyDelete